November 2014 sees the first changes to the…Read More »
Having problems? Call us on 0114 244 6187
Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide services, such as interest-based advertisements.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, recognise you as a registered user, and enable you to use purchasing, among other customised features and services we provide.
- Delivering content relevant to your interests on Dexel sites and third-party sites.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Dexel content, products and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activities.
- Improving security.
Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Important Note: Switching off Cookies may render areas of this web site inaccessible or unusable.
A big thanks to all the team at the Market Rasen branch for a brilliant service..... Used them for tyres, MOTs, servicing and various repairs.... Great advice, brilliant prices and super effective mechanics...I do not not hesitate to recommend them… Read More
4th January 2015
A huge thank you to Dexel at Hellaby, near Maltby, for sorting my car out bank holiday Monday, 6th April 2015. The car had suffered a botched service and alignment at a high street chain in Rotherham town centre five days earlier. Since its correction at… Read More
7th April 2015
The Importance of Tyre Tread Depth 3mm vs…Read More »